Shipping & Returns
Please be advised that once an order has been processed, we are unable to amend or cancel the order, due to the fast processes we have in place. Should you wish to return an order, please contact us here.
Orders received before 12pm AEDT (Monday – Friday) will be dispatched the same business day. Any orders received after this time will be sent the next business day. This does not include orders placed during a sale period as we may experience delays.
There may be instances when items purchased are sold out/unavailable on the same day of purchase. When this happens, customers will be notified within 2 working days and given the option to hold until the next manufacturing run or to receive a no questions asked refund. (During SALE, there may be an increased delay so keep this in mind when purchasing for a special occasion).
When placing an order, alternate carrier options are automatically selected to ensure your parcel arrives on your doorstep as quickly as possible!
Although express services are fast, unfortunately we can’t guarantee timings as it depends on the destination. Occasionally, carriers experience delays and as much as we don’t like it, they are out of our control.
It is possible to request an order be dispatched to a different address to the one where the card is registered. However, it is at our discretion whether or not to comply with this request.
To ensure Customer Security, on occasion, we may only be able to dispatch to the Billing Address.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your parcel has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email. This will contain a link so you can track the progress of your order at any time.
If you have further enquiries as to where your order is, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All international parcels are shipped using Express Courier International with Australia Post and delivered by the local postal service once in the destination country.
Rates are listed below:
*We currently ship to most countries across the world.
Please note that any customs and duties taxes which may be incurred are not the responsibility of KLIDE FOOTWEAR and we are not aware of what they might amount to. Make sure you contact your local customs office to find out more if you have any concerns.
If you would like to return a recent purchase, please contact us here.
Please be advised that we do not accept return drop offs and our online department is not open to the public.
If you purchased a Full Price item online, KLIDE FOOTWEAR will provide an exchange, refund or credit note as long as the below conditions are met. Note if you purchased a Sale item, KLIDE FOOTWEAR will provide an exchange or a credit note only (no refunds).
- The return is requested within 10 days from the date the goods are delivered
- Proof of purchase is included with the return
- The swing tag is still attached to the garment
- The item has not been worn, altered, washed and/or dry cleaned
- The item has not been damaged while in the customer’s possession
- The item is in a saleable condition
- Goods are sent back to the Online store (1 Strickland Court, Greensborough VIC 3088)
- The item was not purchased during a temporary promotional period.
If an item is purchased during a temporary promotional period (ie: One day sale), it cannot be returned for a refund. Items can be returned for an exchange or a credit note can be issued for the value of the goods.
Online purchases cannot be refunded in store.
Refunds for online purchases and exchanges of sale items purchased online, are not offered in store.
Full price online purchases may be exchanged in store for alternate items to the same or higher values. (Please note that a credit note or refund cannot be issued for any difference in value)
RETURNS SHIPPING COST
You must pay the cost of shipping goods back to KLIDE FOOTWEAR for a return.
KLIDE FOOTWEAR is not liable for any loss, damage or delay arising from, or in connection with, the transport and return of the goods to KLIDE FOOTWEAR.
It is recommended to ship goods back to KLIDE FOOTWEAR using Australia Post or an equivalent secure postal service and ensure a tracking number is provided. If tracking is not purchased, and a parcel being returned is delayed or lost, this is not the responsibility of KLIDE FOOTWEAR and must be taken up directly with the chosen postal service provider.
ONLINE RETURNS PROCEDURE
Should you wish to return an item purchased online, you must follow the procedure below:
- Contact us here.
- Failing to enter the correct details may result in a delay with your return
- If you are exchanging one item for another, please double check the name, size and colour of the new item.
- If you are requesting an exchange, a self addressed return satchel must be provided with your return or you may be charged $9.95 for the additional delivery. International customers requesting an exchange must pay a shipping fee for the same amount as the original purchase in order for the new items to be dispatched.
- If you are required to pay an additional amount for an exchange, your nominated credit card or PayPal account will be charged before the new item is sent. When you agree to finalise the return, you give KLIDE FOOTWEAR the right to debit your credit card or PayPal account for any outstanding payments resulting from the exchange before sending your order out.
- A return postage satchel must be included in your return if you are requesting an exchange.
- If you have returned your order for a credit note, this will be processed within 3 working days of KLIDE FOOTWEAR receiving the goods and you will receive an email with the details of the credit note.
- If you have returned your order for a refund, this will be processed within 5-7 working days of KLIDE FOOTWEAR receiving the goods and you will receive a confirmation email when the refund has been processed.
- Exchanges can only be granted once.
- If you redeem a credit note with your purchase, you can only use this once. Should you return an item you purchased using a credit note, you are only entitled to an exchange.
KLIDE FOOTWEAR is happy to offer a return if an item purchased is deemed as faulty.
To determine if an item is faulty, you must return the item with proof of purchase (a receipt or an applicable bank statement which can be confirmed as the purchase transaction) to the store which you purchased the item from or online.
When KLIDE FOOTWEAR receives the item, it will be assessed by a senior team member and the KLIDE FOOTWEAR Repairs Department (if required) and you will be notified of the outcome as to whether or not it is deemed as faulty in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
If the item is faulty, KLIDE FOOTWEAR will offer to repair, replace or refund the value of the item (determined in its sole discretion).
If you were informed the items were faulty at the time of the purchase (and the store customer service representative signed the receipt), you will not be eligible to a return.
The process of assessment and repair may take up to 3 weeks from when the garment is received by the Repairs Department. If for any reason, it will take a longer period of time, the customer will be notified of this within the 3 week time frame.
If the item has a major problem or cannot be repaired, you can choose a refund or exchange. A major problem is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what KLIDE FOOTWEAR said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and KLIDE FOOTWEAR will compensate you for any drop in value.
FAULTY RETURNS ONLINE
In addition to the process above, if an item has been purchased and returned or exchanged online and you believe it to be faulty, please contact contact@KLIDEFOOTWEAR.com before sending any items back.
If, once it has been fully assessed it is deemed as faulty, return postage will be reimbursed. In order for this to happen however you must retain proof of purchase for return postage.